Fab Finds




I really love finding amazing products and sharing the love of finds with everyone. My number one favorite place to look for treasures is the grand land of Etsy. Filled with a wonderful collection of shops and people. It's super fun to take a journey through. I discovered a few days ago ( my new favorite place) a delightful shop called KRAFT & COLOR supply co. They have an amazing selection of favor bags, trinket boxes and cool craft supply's. Everything is super chic and way affordable. If you haven't checked them out already, please do.

Here's a look at my first order from this really cool shop.



Love these bags. Oh, the countless possibilities.



I think these are my favorite. Their called tinsel favor bags.


View the amazing detail.



These boxes are too cool. Love the stripes, their going to contrast amazing with bold colors.




By the way these are called pillow boxes.




Their super kind too. Love the adorbs sample tucked in my order.

Remember if you have a wedding or another special event coming up. Go and take a virtual walk through....or shopping spree.


Later,
Zombie Mari
@GlitterZombies

No comments