Vintage Trio

Vintage clothing, at the current point in my life, is a major obsession. I love going on expeditions in vintage and second hand stores looking for one of a kind pieces. It's super cool discovering pieces from the past and giving them new life, by wearing them again.Below are two recent editions and one old favorite, from my seventies archive. I think that they are absolutely out of site. I love this type of clothing and I really do believe that every person should have at least one retro or vintage piece. Enjoy.

    
                                       


                                       


                                       



                                    


                                       



                                       


                                           



                                      



                        


Later,
Zombie Mari

No comments