Glitter Candids

As I stumbled through the pictures section of my sisters trusty computer. I was struck with an idea for a blog post. Usually in this little space i write about new products, endeavors or what i am currently loving, I rarely ever take the time to do major photo shoot's and outfit of the day posts. Also my looks are usually really boring. So,for today only, here is a bit of both mixed with a little #TBT ( or in my terms throw back Tuesday)



"With mom on Christmas last year."



"At the Caribe Hotel in Florida"




"Looking weird with my sister on her 22nd birthday."


More interesting posts from the life of a glitter zombie coming soon. However, while your waiting check out our art space over here: http://glitterzombiesart.blogspot.com


Later,
Mari
@GlitterZombiesPhoto,Photogra

No comments