Craft/Design Essentials

I craft and design quite a lot. Which has lead me to creating lists of my fave and not so fave supplies. Something that everyone should definitely take the time to do. If you simply love crafting or maybe your an avid designer. Have a peek below and take a look at my crafting trove. Well, a few of the things from my design chest, that I love to use in projects. Hopefully you will discover something new.

                                         



                                         










                                             


                                             


  1.                                         



                                             


                                             


Later,
Mari
@GlitterZombies

No comments